In last few years china achieved huge success in every field as a country. We are very well aware that now a days Chines’s product are very popular around the world.
China has also made their country tourist friendly, as there are many beautiful places in china which attract the tourist from around the world.
The beautiful & modern country china has many landscapes and historic treasures. If you planning to visit china then you must be unaware from the Beautiful Places In China. Here you find the China Top 5 Places to Visit in your tours.
1. The Great Wall of China, Beijing, China
The Great Wall of China is the famous icon of china, famous around the world. Many peoples want to see this famous The Great Wall of China when they visit china. The Great Wall of China is made along the northern border of china in ancient times.
The Great Wall of China is covering almost the 13,000 (13k) miles, and easily accessible for the tourist traveling Beijing, China.
You must wear comfortable shoes as you walk a lot to see The Great Wall of China, avoid to visit this place in winter as temperature drop to below zero.
2. The Li River
The Beautiful landscape around the Li River has made everyone to see this beautiful place. Many peoples found this beautiful place as the mother of nature. Now a days this beautiful location around the Li River knows for best Photography destination.
The Li River is a river in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China. It flows 83 kilometers (52 miles) from Guilin to Yangshuo, where the karst mountains and river sights highlight the famous Li River cruise.
3. Kunming, Yunnan, China
Kunming is the transportation, economic, cultural, and industrial center of southwest China. It is linked to all major cities of China and also Vietnam by rail.
The mild climate of Kunming makes it an ideal place to visit all through the year.
Mainly because of its great climatic conditions flower growing is a big industry here and you can visit a big botanical garden and flower auctions and exhibits.
Things to do in Kunming
- Stone Forest (Lake, forest, hot spring, nature, and canyon)
- Dian Lake (Serene lake with parks & cherry blossoms)
- Green Lake (Urban park with traditional bridges)
- Yuantong Temple (Temple, buddhism, and architecture)
- Yiliang Jiuxiang Scenic Area (Underground cave system with tours)
- Western Mountains (Mountain and hiking)
4. Summer Palace, Beijing, China
The Summer Palace is a vast ensemble of lakes, gardens and palaces in Beijing. It was an imperial garden in Qing Dynasty. Mainly dominated by Longevity Hill and Kunming Lake, it covers an expanse of 2.9 square kilometers, three-quarters of which is water.
The Imperial Summer Palace, a 15-km journey from Beijing is set amid over 700 acres of stunning parkland and is one of the most visited attractions of China. Though the place was built in 1153, its huge lake got added in the 14th century to make the Imperial Gardens look more beautiful.
Some of the highlights include the beautiful Hall of Well-being and Longevity, the gorgeous Great Theater, and the Hall of Happiness and Longevity.
5. The Yellow Mountains
Huangshan is a mountain range in southern Anhui province in eastern China. Vegetation on the range is thickest below 1,100 meters, with trees growing up to the treeline at 1,800 meters.
The Yellow Mountains is one of the most famous and beautiful mountainous areas in China. It was listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1990. Its spectacular natural scenery includes oddly-shaped pines and rocks, and mystical seas of cloud.
- Things to do: Enjoy hot springs, photography, and hiking
- Must sees: peculiar pines and rocks, seas of cloud, hot springs, sunrises and sunsets
- Location: Huangshan Prefecture, Anhui Province, Eastern China, about 300 km (200 miles) west of Hangzhou and 500 km (300 miles) southwest of Shanghai. The scenic area is about 50 km (30 miles) north of Huangshan City. source
The Yellow Mountain National Park is easier to reach, and thus the busiest and most popular one.
China is a very big country and has a lot of places to visit, Different people’s have different taste’s, some likes mountains and some like green nature, here are some Other’s beautiful places in china to visit.
- Jiuzhaigou, Sichuan, China
- Dongchuan Red Land, Yunnan, China
- Zhangye Danxia Landform, Gansu, China
- Guanyin Statue, Hainan, China
- Saint Sophia Cathedral, Heilongjiang, China
- Yuanyang Rice Terraces, Yunnan, China
- Yungang Grottoes, Shanxi, China
- Yalong Bay, Hainan, China